If you have multiple gmail ids and you wanna sign in all the accounts in parallel , you can do this easily with your Gtalk. Just follow the instructions on your windows PC.....
To edit existing Google Talk shortcut:
- Right click on the Google Talk shortcut.
- On the right click contextual menu, click on Properties.
- Go to Shortcut tab on Google Talk Properties window.
- On the Target textbox , add in the /nomutex to the end of the line so that it looks like below (or you can simply copy and paste the below syntax and replace the original)....... Fig-1 “c:\program files\google\google talk\googletalk.exe” /nomutex
- Click on OK.
- Right-click on the desktop or anywhere you want to place the GTalk shortcut.
- Select New on the right click context menu.
- Then select Shortcut.
- Copy and paste the following line to the textbox when prompted to type the location of the item: “c:\program files\google\google talk\googletalk.exe” /nomutex
- Click on Next.
- Give the shortcut a proper name such as Google Talk or Google Talk Multiple or Google Talk Polygamy.
- Click OK until you are done.
Now whenever you double click on the new/old Gtalk shortcut , new Gtalk windows will open each time . You will be able to sign in with all your Gmail ids simultaneously..........Fig-2